THE LOCAL TEMPE:
A neighborhood anchor with a local story to tell.
The Local is a home that celebrates everything inspiring about the neighborhood: local flavors, vibrant music, eclectic discoveries. Community character activates the building and fosters belonging. This is a home that’s a symbol for going where the locals go. A craft whiskey bar you’ve never heard of. The art that isn’t in the guidebooks. It’s a shared sense of place where people come together to welcome colorful conversations and new experiences.
- Luxury apartment residence anchored by a Whole Foods Market
- Marquee location at the intersection of University & Ash – just one block west of Mill Avenue, the city’s bustling retail corridor
- Minutes to area’s top employers like the new 8k capacity State Farm office complex, Shutterfly, GoDaddy, KPMG, Wells Fargo, Lifelock and more
- Walking distance to Arizona State University; 10 min. to Phoenix Sky Harbor Int’l Airport; easy access to major thoroughfares I-10 and Route 101
- Unique exterior and interior architectural details that blend soft-industrial elements like exposed concrete and natural woods with innovative programming and technology to help make The Local and Whole Foods Market a neighborhood destination for residents and non-residents alike